Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Addition











Well this past weekend we went to Creamers Field in Fairbanks because they were having a Crane festival, it was just this small little event going on, but we went and watched all the birds and went on a little nature hike. After that we went for a drive and ended up seeing a moose. That's my second one that I've seen compared to Patricks 8 or so that he's seen.




It was pretty fun to get out and go on a walk and enjoy the beautiful day that we had this past weekend. That evening we built a fire in our fire pit and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. That was something fun to do and smell like a camp fire. The bug spray I had did not work on the Alaska Knats, I pretty much took a bath in the bug spray and they still would not leave me alone. But we had a good time none the less.




On Tuesday Patrick, Teagan and I made the drive down to Wasilla Alaska, we drove through Denali State Park which is a beautiful drive, but unfortunately did not see any wildlife. I was dissapointed I was hoping to see Moose and Caribou but not on that trip. Teagan traveled very well which was a plus since it was a 5 hour drive down there.




The reason we went down there was to pick up our new addition to the family. Brew he is a 6 wk old Silver Chocolate Lab. He has a cute personality. He is adventurous and curious. and when he can't do something he gets mad and starts howling. He is still too tiny to jump up the step out back to get up on the deck so he starts howling. Teagan loves the puppy and the puppy seems to really like her. Which is a good thing.




Well that's about it for now I have to go keep an eye on the puppy to make sure nothing is getting chewed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment