Tuesday, September 29, 2009

All alone

Well Patrick has been gone for 1 week and 1 day. He is down in Anchorage going to the academy for work. I'm trying to stay busy but it gets kinda boring in the evenings and on the weekends. And very exhausting to say the least having the baby and the puppy 24/7. More so the puppy then anything. We start obedience class this Saturday and I hope it makes a difference in him listening.
Teagan is doing good, she is so fun to watch and talk to and interact with. She had another tooth break through the other day so our grand total of teeth so far is 4. It's hard for me to think that in just 2 months my baby girl is going to be 1 years old. Where has the time gone? Seems just like yesterday that she was born. She is such a talker, she loves to say mama a lot and every now and then we get the dada's and baba and nana's. She loves to listen to people talk to her and she is so curious about everything. She has to watch everything that is going on. I have a feeling she is going to be my adventurous trouble maker.
I've been doing little projects around the house this past week trying to make sure I stay busy and have the time go by fast. I cleaned out the "man room"/office yesterday which was the biggest project and all my household chores are caught up on for the moment, so now I have to get creative and figure out things to do. I still have to do a run to the salvation army and donate clothes that don't fit anymore, but that is going to wait til grocery shopping day. I'll figure something out.
It's not the same without Patrick here, but I'm getting along. Just wishing for the time to go by quickly and hoping to not get too lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment